iSite is the UK’s largest digital media agency specialising in the creation, hosting and tracking of video content/images for globally recognised brands.
We are looking for a talented full stack developer to join our experienced software development team and help us in delivering class-leading products for our customers.
- Help us develop the next generation of our software products
- Be an integral part of our agile product development team
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain core product software and databases.
- Work across the full stack but be a specialist in your area.
- Take ownership of product architecture, development and support
- Able to build, deploy and run applications in Azure (and AWS/Google Cloud).
- Writing API’s, JSON, XML, SOAP and RESTful Web services
- Write “clean”, well designed, SOLID code
- Work in an agile way: from stories and Scrums to TDD/CI/CD.
- Experienced in all aspects of development, particularly regarding building MVC applications and API’s.
- Well versed in Object Oriented Programming and Design best practices.
- Knowledgeable in relational databases and using version control tools (ideally GIT).
- C# on windows (.net framework 4.* – ideally .netcore)
- Database design and development (SQL Server or MySQL preferred)
- Using HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Bootstrap and jQuery or AngularJS
- Dev ops CI/CD
- Common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc.)
Salary is negotiable/dependant on experience.